The Cincinnati Orchestra has announced that it will not perform in the 2016 World Music Awards, which will be held July 27-30 in New York.

The move comes amid a major controversy over the use of the word “war” to describe a video produced by the American Civil Liberties Union of Cincinnati that depicts an attack on the group’s headquarters.

The ACLU of Cincinnati has sued to block the use, arguing that the term “war,” when used in its historical context, does not mean a direct attack on a nation or its government.

“As an American institution, the Cincinnati Orchestra and its supporters must take responsibility for their actions and condemn the ACLU’s attempt to censor our work,” said Orchestra President James C. Staley in a statement.

“We are deeply disappointed by the ACLU decision to deny us the right to use the words ‘war,’ and the ACLU has the right, in their own words, to ‘call us out on our wrongdoings.'”

The ACLU has been attempting to block a number of uses of the term, including using the word to describe the use or the threat of a weapon, or the use to describe any attack against the United States.

Earlier this year, the organization also used the word in a separate video that shows members of the Ku Klux Klan attacking a mosque in Cincinnati.

The organization filed a lawsuit against the city of Cincinnati, claiming that the city and the Orchestra had violated the First Amendment by blocking the use.

The lawsuit is currently under appeal.

The Cincinnati Symphony, which is also involved in the ACLU lawsuit, issued a statement on Thursday saying that the Orchestra would not perform at the 2016 awards.

“Our performance of the National Anthem and our members’ participation in the program are the two most important events of the year,” the statement read.

“To exclude these important events would not be the best use of our resources, and would result in unnecessary disruptions for our patrons, employees and our community.”

The Cincinnati Art Museum said that it would continue to perform the Cincinnati Symphony’s national anthem, which was chosen by the organization’s Board of Directors, in its public areas.

The museum also announced that its current annual concert series would continue in 2019.

“The 2018 Cincinnati Symphony concert series will continue for 2019,” the museum said in a press release.

“Cincinnati Art Museum has always taken a strong stance against hate and bigotry.

The 2018 concert series was built around a vision to celebrate diversity, inclusivity and respect for all.

We will continue to work with the ACLU to help protect our community’s fundamental rights.”

The ACLU lawsuit was first brought in January 2015 and the lawsuit was filed in January 2016 by the group Citizens for First Amendment Rights.

The case was subsequently settled out of court.

“In our opinion, the ACLU and the American Music Association have violated the right of the citizens of Cincinnati to peacefully assemble,” Cincinnati City Councilman Mark D. Weaver said in the press release issued on Thursday.

“This is a fight that we have been waging for years.

I applaud the courage of the people of Cincinnati and look forward to working with our city council to ensure that we are able to continue to protect our city’s civil liberties.”